Welcome to St. Joseph Parish!

Mass Schedule
Reservations required.
Click on the bell to reserve your seat.

Sunday
9:00 am, 11:30 am
9:00 is also being live-streamed
Click Here to View


Weekdays
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:30 am


Confession
Tuesday 5:00-6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00-10:00 am
Or call for an appointment
360-823-2824


 

Location

Church
400 S. Andresen Road
Vancouver, WA 98661

Parish Office
6600 Highland Drive
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360) 696-4407
(360) 696-3959 fax
Email us

Office Hours
The Parish Office is closed
until further notice.

 


 

                  

 

 

Sunday Mass Livestream - December 6, 2020

Click this link to watch Archbishop Etienne's Advent message.
 

Fridays with Father - November 27, 2020

Click here to see more Fridays with Father videos.
 

Shop & Support Share and Serrv    
 

Usually, at this time of year, we would be gearing up for our annual Fair Trade sale. Since we can't offer that in-person experience right now, we're taking our sale to the web with an online fundraiser!  It's never been easier to change a life for the better. Now through December 31st, when you buy handmade gifts and home decor, 20% of your purchase will be donated to Share, one of our local partners in providing help to our homeless brothers and sisters in the Vancouver community. The other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty.  

Use this link to start shopping:  serrv.org?a=Stjoevan4share  

Dedicated to fighting poverty through fair trade since 1949,
Serrv International works with nearly 8,000 artisans and farmers in
24 countries to bring you the world's most beautiful handcrafts.
✔Fair wages  ✔Sustainable income ✔Safe working conditions
✔ Education   ✔ Equality

 

SVDP Christmas Programs    
 

The Vancouver St. Vincent de Paul Society will be hosting their first drive-through Toy Drive on Wednesday, December 16th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Since we are not able to put up our Giving Trees, this is a terrific way to continue providing support to families in need this year. Click here to see the flyer.

Donations of non-perishable food and financial support are also needed. Donations of non-perishable food can be placed in the SVDP donation bin in the church narthex or delivered to the SVDP Stapleton Road office weekdays, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Financial support can be donated online through the secure site at www.svdpvancouverusa.org, or by sending it directly to the SVDP office at 2456 NE Stapleton Road, Vancouver, WA 98661.

 

 

 

 

 


2021 Stewardship of Treasure
   
 

There will not be a formal Parish Financial Support pledge drive this year because of the Archdiocesan Called to Serve as Christ Campaign. As described in the letter sent this past week from Fr. Gary to all parish households, those who made a pledge to support the parish financially in 2020 will simply be rolled-over to 2021 unless we hear otherwise from you.

If you did not make a pledge last year and would like to do so this year, or if you want to increase, decrease, or cancel your 2021 rollover pledge, pledge cards are available in the narthex for your use. Please fill one out and drop it in the collection basket. 

To make a new pledge online, click here. 

Thank you for your continued and generous financial support of St. Joseph parish!

 

     
Called to Serve as Christ    

 

 

 

The Called to Serve as Christ campaign invites every Catholic in the Archdiocese of Seattle to invest in the future of our priests, women religious and parishes.

This is an extraordinary opportunity for all to play a role in strengthening the Catholic Church in Western Washington.

            
   Learn more about the campaign.


 

 
   
 

Place no content here. It will NOT appear on the public homepage!