Nine Items of Spiritual Commitment
On a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 = 'Strongly disagree', 2 = 'Disagree', 3 = 'Neutral'. 4 = 'Agree' and 5 = 'Strongly Agree', how would you respond to the statements below?
- My faith is involved in every aspect of my life.
- Because of my faith, I have meaning and purpose in my life.
- My faith gives me an inner peace.
- I am a person who is spiritually committed.
- I spend time in worship or prayer every day.
- Because of my faith, I have forgiven people who have hurt me deeply.
- My faith has called me to develop my given strengths.
- I will take unpopular stands to defend my faith.
- I speak words of kindness to those in need of encouragement.