All Applicants must complete the following:
Pre-Employment Background Check
Background Check Release
Employee Background Check Request for Minors
Archdiocese of Seattle Application
Summer Facilities Assistant
- June 19 - August 24, Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm, 32 hrs/week
- $11 hr
- Minimum age 16
- Reliable, dependable, punctual
- Has some experience in one of the following areas: gardening, cleaning, using hand tools, painting, working with others
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Physically able to perform job tasks
- Must pass background check
Application deadline: May 30, 2017.
Facility Use Coordinator
Part-time, 20 hours per week.
This individual will be responsible for the overall coordination of parish facility use. Responsibilities include maintaining the parish facility use schedule, coordinating facility use for parish and outside events, preparing all documentation for outside users and some supervision of other part-time employees. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Position is open until filled.
Please submit completed applications to St. Joseph Catholic Church, Attn: Anne Nakagawa, 6600 Highland Drive, Vancouver, WA 98661.